Safety Vests and FLAGS! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 11:37 AM
bseenw

Safety Vests and FLAGS!

www.beseenwear.com Wanted to introduce you to my new site. I have designed my own line of safety vests for kids on up. Also designed my own safety flag to help your kids and you be seen. Designed them for my kids so I know they'll work for you also. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-02-2006, 06:02 PM

Re: Safety Vests and FLAGS!

bseenw,

Your reflective safety vests like a really cool product. My son & I used to do lots of mini-ATVing in our local thick 2,000 acres of bush. Bet a product like yours would work really cool in my woods.

For us, we ended up buying the bright orange hunting vests. One for him and one for me. We look like a bright orange christmas tree bulb but from a "to be seem" ability, the bush hunters love our vests. Especially since both our ATVs has factory quiet pipes. Thus, they usually "see us" before they hear us.

Bet your product would work great as well. Thanks for sharing your safety product. Every little bit helps...

post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-28-2006, 08:17 PM
BajaRider08

This is true. This saftey gear is pretty neat. My little guy will need one soon. Hes still pretty small but next year or so he'll be riding. Im glad there are people who care about child saftey. Some people dont give a care.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-29-2006, 08:05 AM
kewlman

thanks for the intro. it is nice to see more people concerned about safety. i will do my best to help you out..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode