Rsgistering a Chinese ATV - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2006, 10:24 AM
jimbo1102

Rsgistering a Chinese ATV

How can I register one of these Chinese ATV's if it didn't come with a title? Can I get a title issued?
Has anyone been through this, do you have any pointers?

For the record..

I have owned 2 Chinese ATV's. The first one I purchased from a dealer in Canada while on a summer break there last year. It was pricier but based on the US/CAN dollar exchange it worked out. The name I was given was a "Grunt 50". It ran great (like too well seriously) made me suspect it was a higher displacement because it pulled myself ,215lbs and my son 40lbs along at probably close to 50mph once it reached top gear. Then it was stolen out of the garage.
Upon returning to FL I bought a similar looking machine of unidentified make in a 70cc flavor.
Our riding areas on open land have dried up but we do have State OHV parks. In order to use it in our local State parks it needs to be registered and have a parg tag. I also have a Honda XR dirtbike, it came with a title and bill of sale so registering it was, well, normal.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode