Thanks to Spike99 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 09:13 AM
Bayou250

Thanks to Spike99

Thanks for the information and help with our sons DS 90. Like I have posted before now that it is running properly it is really a blast to watch our son ride it, who also has gained alot of confidence with his riding abilities, (even though while watching him ride, I still have to tell him to slow down on occasion as he goes streaking by) and has a blast riding it now. I will check into that rear shock of that E-ton 90. Also where did you get the headlights for your kids 90. The ones installed on my sons will kill the battery in about 15 min. They are rated for a 12 volt system. I guess that the lights are to strong being that they are 55 w.(currently only running one of the lights) Any information that you have, I am thankful for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 10:24 AM

Re: Thanks to Spike99

No problem for the info... Sorry I didn't provide the info much sooner. I don't visit this mini-quad forum very often...

-----------

In a NEW thread, I'll post how to add "generic" low wattage headlights to any mini-ATV that contains a battery (with factory stator and regulator system).

post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 11:30 AM

Re: Thanks to Spike99

Hopefully your your young rider is wearing a Chest Protector. If not, I'd definately state that one is mandatory. Below is something I recently posted on another forum....

---------------

Last spring, we had a youth size "used" Chest Protector donated to my family. It's primary purpose is for my daughter to wear while driving her brother's mini-quad.

Since receiving this light weight item, my daughter wears it on her peddle bike, while roller blading and while doing other "high risk of chest injury" sports. Many times, it's saved her chest from mass injury. One time, she was driving her peddle bike, whiped out and its handle bar speard her directly in the chest, another time she got speard from her own hockey stick. To me, helmets and Chest Protectors must be mandatory for anyone under 16.

To view the same design Chest protector our daughter wears, surf:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oneal-YOU...016806326QQrdZ1

To view my daugher with her chest protector on, surf: http://community.webshots.com/photo/...13483915aWyCMo

If you want to create better protection for your kids while doing sports, do get them a properly fitted Chest Protector. Glad we received a "used" one for our duaghter. We'll worth it...

Un-cool look??? Many of my daughter's friends NOW want a Chest Protector of their own. They want the "rough and tough" look of it.

Hope this idea helps your kids and/or grand kids. To me, its well worth the cost. Especially if you can pass it down or across to other members of your family....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode