Bombardier 90cc - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-24-2005, 08:41 PM
Bayou250

Bombardier 90cc

Today my son and several of our family members were riding 4 wheelers with after eating our Thanksgiving dinner and the kids were riding their ATVs through several parts of a small creeks that is fed by the 13 acre pond that the family has. My son was riding his Bombardier 90cc, my nephews where riding
their Carter Talon all terrrain go carts if you want to call them that, I was riding my Kawasaki 250 Bayou, and my brother-in-law was on his Bombardier 330. After myself and my brother in law made several passes through different parts of the creek bed and thowing mud all over the place, my son rode that little 90 through all of the same parts of the creek that we had gone through. We were all impressed. He made it exactly through the same places, all of the deep mud and steep banks of the creek. At one point my 250 had a little difficulty becouse of bottoming out. It was sure fun to see our son on that 90cc Bombardier climbing and slinging mud just like our bigger 4 wheelers. It was a great day. So far so good!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-26-2005, 11:49 AM

Re: Bombardier 90cc

In their "pure stock" form and properly "stock tuned" for one's unique riding conditions, many of the 2 stroke 90cc have great power. Some brands of 90s have restrictions that can be removed (re: CVT sleeve spacer, rings in their pipes, CDI jumpers, better size sprocket) that can release even more of their trapped in power.

When your young rider is ready for even more power, ask for some assistance in NEW post. I know a few Racing Consultant / Dealers who can turn a pure stock 2 stroke into even a better "fine tuned" stock 90 - for your unique riding conditions. For example, bigger rear sprocket, small front sprocket (which lowers Max speed from 30 down to 25s) but allows even more power on the bottem end.

Air filter replacement, performance reeds and factory pipe upgrade add even more "power". re: instant wheelie machine.

Hope this helps as well....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode