Baja employee with the real answers to your ? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 03:55 PM Thread Starter

Baja employee with the real answers to your ?

Since i am doing this in my free time and i am not at work i don't have to make my answer sound nice. I will give the real answer and the real solution to any problem. Most solutions will void your warranty but if you are looking at the a Baja ATV you are looking at the price tag not the warranty card. If you ask you will get an answer.

-Baja
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-14-2005, 04:50 PM
drstar67

Re: Baja employee with the real answers to your ?

Well, Don't think anything I am going to do with screw up the warrantee, I was wondering if It is possible to buy part from Baja? That's it. I race a YFZ450 Pro, I know how to mod a quad up, not going to do this to my Daughters quad it is fine as is, except the wheel spacers I added. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gituar.gif[/img] <font color="red"> </font>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2005, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

you sure can buy parts from us we carry a full stock of parts. The only thing is since we get them from china if a part does go out of stock it will be out of stock for a couple of months. if you want a parts breakdown just email [email protected] and ask for them.
-baja
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 05:36 PM
drstar67

thanks I will [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/gituar.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2006, 09:18 PM
ilook4fire

Hi Baja,

I have a national motor gallop 150 atv. The baja extreme 150 atv looks almost identical to it. Are they the same? The manual for the extreme 150 that is on Baja motorsports web site has some pictures of the extreme 150 with national motor on some of the parts, particularly on the cover of the thumb throttle and the oil filter cover. Any info on this?
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-12-2006, 01:05 PM
BajaRider08

Hey Baja,
I have the Baja90 thats selling at crappy tire...do you noe any other ways to make it faster cheap? other than the elcttronic speed restrictor? let me no..Thanks-BajaRider08
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-26-2006, 03:15 AM
jinbeilai

Hi Baja,
Would you like to tell me BAJA Vehicles website? I'm interested in them and hope to see more pictures and detailed specification.
Thanks in advance

Jinbeilai
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-03-2006, 05:11 PM
greyglenn

I bought a Baja 90cc at an auction. It had no key. I was supposed to be able to buy parts within 15 days from Baja at 1/2 price. I ordered a new key switch and Karl at Baja headquarters says the manufacturer of them with out of business and they don't have a new one. I have waited since the end of December and this is his last week's reply. Got any idea where I can buy a key switch?

Glenn
post #9 of (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 12:56 PM
JohnEric

Baja mini bike 6.5 hp

I am rebuilding a 6.5 hp Baja mini bike, does the tensioner need to be replaced if it is broken? Can one chain be used to the rear pulley or if the tensioner is not needed will using the two chains allow for more top end or vice versa. What can be done to increase power from the motor, remove governor, etc. Where is the best place for parts, I do not hear back from emails to Baja Morotsports on the web. We need fenders, nuts and bolts, and many items, is there a source for used? Can Pep Boys order parts for us?

Thanks for any help, John Eric
post #10 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2007, 04:48 PM
fsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baja employee View Post
Since i am doing this in my free time and i am not at work i don't have to make my answer sound nice. I will give the real answer and the real solution to any problem. Most solutions will void your warranty but if you are looking at the a Baja ATV you are looking at the price tag not the warranty card. If you ask you will get an answer.

-Baja
I have 2 Wilderness 90's I bought in December. I have the rev limiter unpluged on both. On one of the 90's, and this has just started to happen, when you are riding, say 15 or 20 mph, holding the speed steady it starts losing power to the transmission. You can hear the engine start reving up and start losing speed. If you give it gas it will pick back up. Its like the transmission starts slipping. The other 90 does not do this, it holds a stedy speed just fine.
I have it in the shop now at American outdoor Power here in Tucson. And they say they can't find anything wrong. I'm hopeing you could help.
Thanks in advance
fsmith
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode