wrh 68cc cylinder kit - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2004, 08:40 PM
paco660

wrh 68cc cylinder kit

is anyone running one of these on the kids mini ? if so what do you think of it and what all did you get to go with it like pipe carb etc? my son went from racing a ktm pro junior to a alpha sport lg 50 about two years ago . well after two year of honning his skill on a 4 wheeler i'm finely going to try to hop this up for him . he is 9 so a 90 is not a option now . i know on my old blaster that when i put a pipe and big bore kit on it it really woke up but going to a better carb and airfilter really made a difference too .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2004, 05:01 AM
212RACING

Re: wrh 68cc cylinder kit

hi
we put my son on his trx90 at the age of 8. he was more than ready. we have been racing all together on quads 6 years now. 8-9 is usally the age we see kids starting to race on a 90cc. it would be a shame to put all that money into it and have to turn around and sell it to upgrade to a bigger quad.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2004, 10:08 AM
paco660

i would put him on a 90 but mom will not let that happen . i really don't think he will races this much either his friend that raced with him doesn't anymore . the main reason for getting him more power is for riding on the farm & trails with me and his cousin and maybe a race or two . i don't mind the extra money put in to it because it will get passed down to his cousin .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2004, 03:04 AM
212RACING

you can find your answers on:

atvconnection.com
atvsource.com

sorry we have run honda's the whole time
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-29-2004, 10:04 PM
Scramblur50

We're running one of WRH's aluminum 70cc (69.7cc) kits on our Polaris 50. Along with that, we have one of the WRH pipes, a 20mm carb and a few other of Billy's items.

It made a big change to our power and speed. We can now run a sprocket combo that before (50cc, Tecnigas pipe, stock carb, some other minor changes) it wouldn't pull the big hills... now she gets air off the tops.

Billy knows his stuff and will do you right. Give him a call and let him know that Alyssa's dad reccomended him.

Bryce.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 12:51 PM
atv4kids

try the Unison desert cat 50 or 90 or 150 you can get a complete water cooled system for it with 24 hp the aftermarket co is called metrakit they are in spain but they do have an office in florida but there products will only work for the Unison atv's good luck and hope you find what you need
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode