Best 50cc for beginner - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2004, 11:23 AM
jtkjk

Best 50cc for beginner

What would everyone recommend for a 3 year old who weighs under 35lbs? She would be riding in pastures with minor hills. She will not be racing in the future just pleasure riding. Leaning toward an LT 50 since I am a big Suzuki freak. That said I don't want to be working on her quad all the time or pushing her up every little hill and thru the tall grass. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 08:10 PM
yamaha00

Re: Best 50cc for beginner

i would say get her a yamaha raptor 50 or a suzuki lt 50. whatever u get her make sure it has a governur for the throttle so you can limit the amout of throttle she gives it
[img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 12:47 PM
atv4kids

how much money you got my experience is to save for the big atvs you should try one of the taiwan made atvs like Unison,eton they will save you a load of cash so when she is ready for the bigger atvs so save your cash now and buy you a new atv also good luck hope you find an atv for her
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 03:05 PM
jtkjk

Ordered her a Eton 50M. She will not be getting it until Christmas (unless I can talk my wife into letting her have it early).
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2004, 01:32 PM
hagsjeep

Good choice, I was going to suggest the E-ton Jr 40 cc based on her size. The LT 50 and raptor 50 are a waste of money compared to the E-ton's. I just bought my son the E-ton viper 70 for the same price as the LT 50 was new and it is 10 times the quad. I couldn't sell the suzuki, I practically gave it away compared to what I paid for it new 2 years ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode