?? Yamoto 70cc with Remote Control Kill Switch ?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 10:59 PM Thread Starter

?? Yamoto 70cc with Remote Control Kill Switch ??

Has anyone seen the new Yamoto 70cc ATV with the cool mini-Raptor style and a Remote Control Keychain Kill Switch. I was wondering if there are any other machines with the Remote Control Kill Switch. I got one of these machines for my son, and we love it. It's even got a throttle limit screw, so I can limit the speed he can go. As a matter of fact, I liked it so much, I became a dealer, and purchased 2 Yamoto 150cc for my wife and myself. Who else has a deal this good? I got 3 machines for the price of one Yamaha that would haul my butt around. I had a Yamaha Bear Tracker 250, and I think the Yamoto 150 has it beat for power, speed, and traction. Has anyone else tried the Yamoto 250cc? Or any Yamoto brand? I just want your input.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-13-2004, 08:00 AM
faaiish

Re: ?? Yamoto 70cc with Remote Control Kill Switch ??

I have never seen the Yamoto can you send me a link or a web site to check it out.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-18-2004, 12:39 PM
atv4kids

Re: ?? Yamoto 70cc with Remote Control Kill Switch ??

hey all you can get the remote kill switch for atv all you need to do is get a car alarm and use the brain and wire it to your atv hit the button and it will kill the motor you can also use it to start it a few of the taiwan made bikes like Unison and Eton have been doing for a few years now this is not new tech. i know that unison has been doing since last year i have it on all my atvs now for the kids also i was at the off road expo in october in vegas and tried the yamoto 150 if they have been building atvs for yamaha they should work on thers it had a terriable vibration in the handel bars and was slow on the take off again this is just my opnion dont want to hurt anybodys feelings

[img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-07-2004, 09:57 PM Thread Starter

Re: ?? Yamoto 70cc with Remote Control Kill Switch

I just started a photo album for the Yamoto ATVs,
you can check them out there.
<html>
<a href="http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/jrfrieshandyservices/ATVs">My ATV Photo Album<a/>

Or you can order them from my online store at <a href="http://superdeal.surplusalert.com/specials.php">My Special Super Deals!<a/>

Here are the machines I have in stock for local sales.

Enjoy, riding safely!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1360222-70&150BlueSmall.jpg (6.0 KB, 68 views)
post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2005, 11:18 PM Thread Starter

Re: ?? Yamoto 70cc with Remote Control Kill Switch

I am finishing up the touches on my new (perminent)dealer web-site. Where you can check out my whole line up of ATVs and Dirt Bikes.
Click here to goto J.R. Fries Motorsports....NEPA's first Yamoto Dealer!

All YAMOTO ATVs have a 5 Year Engine Warranty and Double A-arm Suspension for the smothest riding kids ATVs.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode