kasea - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-04-2004, 12:31 PM
atv4kids

kasea

hey all i heard that kasea was having money troubles and hasnt been able to get bikes or parts here has anyone had any problems with there dealership in getting replacment parts or finding the new model on the show room floor i heard this through one of there dealerships here in california say they wont be buying them anymore anyone else run across this

[img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2004, 09:17 PM
nEPiC

Re: kasea

Yes alot of PA dealers had complants of kasea part to and wear droping them. I was looking to check out the Kasea Skyhawk 250.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2004, 11:12 PM

I too, was looking at the SkyHawk 250 and am glad I found Yamoto. I liked their product so much, I became a dealer. The Yamoto 150cc Sport is my favorite machine now. You can check out their whole product line at http://www.winspeedmotor.com and then visit me for a test ride. I am in North East PA. I even considered becoming a Kasea Dealer. Yamoto has been doing kids ATVs for Yamaha so I figured I'd give them a try, so far, I'm happy I did. People can't believe the price, and they have the same quality as Yamaha. Check them out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Toyz

Ya, it is true. Kasea did have a ruff spot in the history of a company. Being a dealer for them myself i know i can say this easly. They have messed up orders badly and have even sent parts to other people. But at the same time, they got a new COO (cheif of operations) and are pulling out of this slup. No need to be mad at them, it happens to the best of distributors. They also had some sales reps that would lie to customers, so they kicked some of the old staff and made new jumps to improve
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2004, 08:28 PM
SnapperHead

So Kasea is turning around? Who is the new COO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode