Unison ATV - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

View Poll Results: threej
yes 0 0%
no 1 50.00%
yes 1 50.00%
no 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-27-2004, 05:08 PM
atv4kids

Unison ATV

<font color="blue"> </font color> hello all just a shout out to unison <nobr>motorsports</nobr> for getting my 90 cc quad to us in time so we can pratice for glamis my kid loves his new ride these little atv's rock check them out if you want quality and reliability unison-atv.com [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 12:37 AM
harris9363

Re: Unison ATV

good luck!
Have two 50cc unison and can not find anybody to work on them. The dealership I got them where great in the beginning, but that was then. I call them about replacement fenders months ago and have not heard from them. The manufacturer says they only deal with dealers and the the dealers I've talk to say I can call the manufacturer and they will help me (not sure who's right). The kill switches dont work and have not since day one. It cost me $65 each to have them look at and that was when I brought them. The electric starters dont work and stop working right after the warranty went out. As you can tell I'm not 100% happy with the whole Unison deal. I would not recommend them to anybody.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-28-2006, 02:19 PM

Re: Unison ATV

Just because 1 dealer does NOT care about 100% support after sales, it doesn't mean all dealers are the same.

When we bought my 2002 AC 500i, we went with the AC dealer with the lowest sales price. After 6+ bad dealings with this specific AC dealer, I finally swithed to 2 others. One is a close 30 minute drive and the other is 45 minute drive away. Each of these "other" AC dealers are awesome. Each time I go in, they remembmer my name, always ask how my current AC is working and if there's anything they can help me with. A few times, I stopped in just to look at their newer AC models. Each of them yielded and let me have space. It was obvious that these "other dealers" care and do want my business. Even if it is to chat and sell me nothing (on that specific day).

As a suggestion, find youself a great dealer. A prime and if needed, a backup. These folks could be vendor dealers or even Performance dealers - who can order stock parts. Having a great dealer who can sell replacement parts and/or have a experienced repair shop is well worth it - in the long run.

A few mini-ATV dealers that come to mind are:
Rich at www.hetrickracing.com
Billy at www.wrhracing.net
Ed at www.lucky7racing.com

If one can't get replacement "stock" or performance parts for their minis, don't hesitate to give these folks a call. We'll worth calling each of these folks - when your vendor dealer lets you down.

Hope this helps....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode