Opinion on a 2000 Blazer 90 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2003, 04:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Opinion on a 2000 Blazer 90

Hello!

I am looking for some help from the experts here on this board. I live in Canada and I am looking for an ATV for my son. I have read most of the previous posts on this subject. In my searches for an ATV, I have come across a new 2000 model year Blazer 90 CC. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about them in terms of quality and durability. It seems very reasonably priced at $1700 Cdn ($1200 US). It is a 2 stroke, oil injected, electric start (with kick back-up), light. Is this something I should be getting into, or staying away from??

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2003, 08:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Opinion on a 2000 Blazer 90

You might check for parts availibility. Check out the Kasea/Blast/LRX.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2003, 10:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You can get parts and full parts breakdown for it at kartsareus.com and i have one same year and its holding up good
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2003, 04:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Well, I took the plunge and picked up the little Blazer 90. Thanks for the tip of Kartsareus.com. The break out diagrams will be helpful. The dealer I got if from also said he had no problems getting parts. He also gave me a one year warranty! From everything I can tell it seems well built, sturdy, and has all the features I wanted.

MattA - are there any restrictors in yours that you know of, and did you remove them? (I drove it around the farm when I got it home, and it seems to go pretty good with my 220 lbs on it!). Also, did yours come with the safety/tether strap? Mine has a spot on the frame for it, and a connection to the wiring harness, but no switch. The blow-up diagram on Kartsareus.com doesn't show one for the 90cc, but it does for the 50cc, which leads me to believe it never had one in the first place. The parts number for the wiring harness is identical for both sizes though, so I assume the one for the 50cc would work on the 90cc. Does anyone know of others that would work for the Blazer?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode