When I removed the oil injection off my son's mini Kasea 50, I just left the oil pump there. I removed the hose to the carb and soldered the brass nipple closed. I also removed the plastic oil tank and hose going to the pump too. If you want to get rid of the oil pump and plug the hole, Greg Peak of Peak PowerSports, makes a plug for it. Check out:
He has everything to make that Kasea fly! I'm going to be handing the mini down to my daughter (about to be 3) and get my son (turning 6) a SkyHawk 90. The first thing I'm doing to it, before he even rides it are:
1. Remove oil injection (plug hole w/ Greg's piece)
Also swap out throttle cable for single cable. I just removed the second cable at the splitter to the pump on the mini, and plugged the hole in the splitter.
2. Remove carb restrictor.
3. Replace airbox with K&N or Uni.
4. Re-jet carb.
5. Replace stock wheels/rims with offset alum rims and SnowHog Tires. Possibly add small spacers too.
6. Slap on a set of Peak PowerSports custom nerf bars (they have a loop on the rear to protect the foot from the rear tire).
7. Upgrade suspension with Peak PowerSports +2 A-arms and works f/r shocks (+3 arms with Elkas are nice, but $$$).