Kasea 90 Oil injection - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2003, 09:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Kasea 90 Oil injection

When you remove the oil injection, is there any aftermarket plugs made so you can remove the entire part and also seal off that portion of the engine? (Sano parts...no broom sticks)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-24-2003, 08:52 AM
tony1034

Re: Kasea 90 Oil injection

When I removed the oil injection off my son's mini Kasea 50, I just left the oil pump there. I removed the hose to the carb and soldered the brass nipple closed. I also removed the plastic oil tank and hose going to the pump too. If you want to get rid of the oil pump and plug the hole, Greg Peak of Peak PowerSports, makes a plug for it. Check out:

http://dirtrides.com

He has everything to make that Kasea fly! I'm going to be handing the mini down to my daughter (about to be 3) and get my son (turning 6) a SkyHawk 90. The first thing I'm doing to it, before he even rides it are:

1. Remove oil injection (plug hole w/ Greg's piece)
Also swap out throttle cable for single cable. I just removed the second cable at the splitter to the pump on the mini, and plugged the hole in the splitter.
2. Remove carb restrictor.
3. Replace airbox with K&N or Uni.
4. Re-jet carb.
5. Replace stock wheels/rims with offset alum rims and SnowHog Tires. Possibly add small spacers too.
6. Slap on a set of Peak PowerSports custom nerf bars (they have a loop on the rear to protect the foot from the rear tire).
7. Upgrade suspension with Peak PowerSports +2 A-arms and works f/r shocks (+3 arms with Elkas are nice, but $$$).

Best regards,
Tony P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode