Re: Kasea Toe-in
1. Get your handle bars straight
2. Use tie down straps(from the grab bar to the ends of the handle bars) to keep the handle bars in place
3. Measure from the center of the tread to the frame on both sides of the bike.
4. Align the front wheels so that the measurements are equal.
5. Measure from the center of the tread from the left tire to the right one(front and rear)
6. The two measurements should be equal for a zero tow set up. (good for stock bikes)
7. On bikes with long travel suspension the front measurement should be 1/8 to 1/4 less then the rear measurement.
8. This is one of the things that will get you the holeshot in a stock class.