"New" 2000 Kasea 50 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 01:33 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

\"New\" 2000 Kasea 50

I have found a "new" 2000 Kasea 50 for my 6 yr old daughter. Info in ad said "2000 kasea 50 ATV, red, new, elec start" I called the guy, he sent the picture and i didnt really get any more info from him. I was wondering if someone could tell me if it is the skyhawk or the mini by the picture. I was thinking it was the mini, but i am not for sure. It is supposed to have been ridden only once and the guy only wants $800 for it. Is this a good price and does anyone have any comments? I am new to the youth ATV scene and would value anyones opinion. I would like to get her something that she can ride for a couple of years and I like the price of this one as compared to a new one. Would i be better off getting her something different or is this the deal i cant refuse? Thanks (i know, i know....the blue one is a banshee!!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1067850-2000 Banshee.jpg (18.0 KB, 107 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 07:27 AM
tony1034

Re: \"New\" 2000 Kasea 50

That is not a Kasea Skyhawk 50. The new Skyhawk mini 50 only just came out in late 2002, 2003. I;ve never seen a picture of one, but it could be the Kasea mighty mite. If so, stay away from it. It was Kasea's first attempt at a youth ATV and it is junk. You can see the Skyhawk mini 50, Skyhawk 50 and Skyhawk 90 on Kasea's website, or at online dealers.

The mini Skyhawk 50 goes for $1100-$1300.
The Skyhawk 50 is @ $1650-$1750.
The Skyhawk 90 is @ $1850-$2050.

Good luck!
Tony P.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 07:58 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

That picture is the Blazer, after the Mighty Mite & before the Skyhawk. They were'nt great quads, but, comparrible to the newer Etuns. They were much better than the Mighty Mites, but, not as good as the new Skyhawks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-03-2003, 03:55 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the help, i did not buy the little quad. Still looking for good deal. Thanks again.

Mangy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode