New Predator 90 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2003, 10:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

New Predator 90

I am trying to make a final decision between the new Predator 90 vs. a Dinli Diamond Back. I am leaning heavily to the Predator because of the superb suspension compared to the Dinli. The overall quality seemed to be a little bit higher as well. I have not looked at the Kasea, which others seem to like as well. Anybody own the Predator 90? Any comments? I also was concerned about a poor rear skid plate on the Dinli. My son will be riding with us on trails in rocky PA. Any help appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2003, 06:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: New Predator 90

Although the Polaris looks good, quality is poor. Reliability is not good either. Go with the Kasea. It is far superior to anything in the class. Plus, reliability is great. [img]images/graemlins/scs.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-28-2003, 02:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The new Preditor is a welcome inprovement over the scrambler 90. The main differences between the two are.
1. engine: Dinli 96cc vs. Polaris 89cc
2. Brakes: Dinli hyd. disk vs. Polaris drum
3. Suspension: Polaris takes this dept. by a landslide
4. Dealer support: Polaris takes this on with over 1,800 dealers nation wide.

You might also look at a Xtreme Pro100....You get the same suspension found on the Polaris, but you also get disk brakes, larger 96cc engine, disk brakes, head lights, and a reverse.

As far as what Master Wrench(Kasea Rep) said I'm sure a Polaris Rep. would say the same thing about a Kasea.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2003, 08:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Actually, I'm getting my info directly from Polaris dealers & from working on them myself. I have Polaris dealers who sell Kaseas because they are tired of the Polaris falling apart. The Kaseas are built better & hold up better. Period ! [img]images/graemlins/AR15firing.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-31-2003, 12:38 PM
mrgeorge

check out the review on ORC-
Predator 90 review
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-08-2003, 12:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I have now on a polaris scrambler 90 we love it.We are considering trade in on a Preditor because of better suspension and it is wider.
We also owned a kasea 50 it was a piece of junk from day 1.We had to take it in for repairs within 2 weeks .When it finally just quit on my my daughter the dealer had quit saling the Kasea because it was supposably impossible to get parts for it .We ended up saling it for the cost of getting it out of the shop still not running and it has been sitting in my brother inlaws basement for 2 years because nobody can get the parts for it .Payed 1500.00 for it and it lasted for 6 months.....
[img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-18-2003, 05:16 PM
gopro

E-ton is the only mini-atv company that builds and designs their own line-up.
E-ton is 9003 ANSI cerified just like Ford, Nisan and others that meet or exceed this standard of quality control,
over 30,000 sold in 02 and over 800 dealers in the U.S.A.
with a 95 % parts fill rate.
And they look cool too...
Rumor is E-TON-not AEON built the Predator 90.Can anyone confirm or refute this?
post #8 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2003, 08:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Do you have the Skyhawk model ? I think you may have purchased an older Blazer or Mighty Mite. Those are junk. But, the Skyhawk has proven super reliable for over 3 years now. And, Kasea has an abundance of parts for these.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 04-19-2003, 09:44 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think the shocks on all the minis should be better. I would suggest just be prepared to put work shocks on any brand you decide to buy. I was reading in another forum Kasea is having a major quality control problem with rear shocks, something about rebound, so if you find a kasea dealer make sure you push down on the back shock to check the rebound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode