stock dinli - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-10-2003, 10:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

stock dinli

hi my boys have 2 stock dinli's what can we do to improve the speed of there quads without spending a whole alot of money thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-11-2003, 11:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: stock dinli

Replace the front sprocket with one off of a Polaris or Xtreme. This will add to your top speed and will not break the bank.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-12-2003, 09:00 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks shano might try that idea what size would that be and what kind of expense are we talking. are there any restrictors in the carb or anywhere else. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 08:16 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Some of the Dinli's have an exaust restrictor. The sprocket should not be that much and I think it is either a 18t or a 19t depending on the model, but a big step up from the 16 on the Dinli.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 11:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Which dinli do you have?? I have been taking my sweet ole' time looking and researching and i do like the diamond back, kasea and the predator 90.. just wondering how the dinli has treated you and the boys?

Thank you
post #6 of (permalink) Old 03-13-2003, 12:20 PM
tony1034

The diamondback is a nice bike, but the rear suspension is lacking. Talk to Tommy Richardson. He is the Dnili man.
http://www.miniatvparts.com/

I'm also not sure if it has a rear foot brake, but Tommy can help you there too.

Tony P.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 03-14-2003, 09:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hi justinmom i also did alot of research they love the diamondback's actully one boy has a trex same quad made by same company, long story two companies split but same quad.the other guys are right tommy at miniatvparts is the guru on dinli's and other he'll hook you up for sure.good luck on your decision all your choices look like good ones.our top three were dinli,kasea and xtreme. hope this helps.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 03-15-2003, 06:56 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

The Dinli has improved , but has'nt caught up to the Kasea yet. No one has. The Kasea has been around since 2000 & has proven itself super reliable. It also has a foot brake, which is VERY important for a kid.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode