need a new mini! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 09:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

need a new mini!

My daughter's eyon 50 is way too small foe her now. she is growing and growing fast. she is 11 years old, weighs in at about 100 lbs. and is tired of getting left behind. her twin brother rides a sportsman 90 and she wants a 90cc class machine, but without the racks. any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 06:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: need a new mini!

Kasea makes the best overall 90cc class quad. I have a 2000 model that runs as good as new. There are racks & lights available from your local Kasea dealer. To find a dealer near you, go to www.kasea.com & view the dealer locator.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 09:54 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

You might also check out Xtreme, Eton, Dinli, Polaris, and Alpha Sports. At that age and size I would Look at either the Xtreme Pro100, Polaris Preditor, or the Dinli Diamondback.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 07:32 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Have you checked out the MFC lineup of mini-ATV's?
MFC stands for Motorized Fun Company.
THe manufacturer is on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada. I am taking on the line as a regional distributor in Minnesota, Iowas, Dakotas, Nebraska, and Colorado. The MFC is an extremely well-built, yet very economical machine. The lineup includes 50, 90, 125 and 250 ATVs, and 80, 100, and 125 dirtbikes. If interested in info, contact me at [email protected] [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 02:47 PM
antman

Put my 7 year old son on the Predator 3 months ago. Loves it, no issues. Played around one day and took the limiters off and it carried me (180 lbs) around with ease, great acceleration and speed. Can't speak of Kasea, did not want to travel an hour to dealer.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 08:49 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I just got a Blast made by SMC. They are the peole who make the Kasea. My mini is great so far, fit and finish are the best I've seen from Taiwan. The importer is in GA so you should be able to find one easily. The 90 has adjustable Showa shocks (most Hondas have Showa). There are lots of mods available. Check out www.blastatv.com. Good Luck.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-18-2003, 10:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

is the blast a manual or auto tranny? the 175 looks pretty cool also
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 09:31 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

The mini 50 is CVT. Just push the throttle and go. I beleive the bigger 50 & 90 are the same and the 175 is a 5 speed with a manual clutch. Some of the former Kasea dealers may still be able to get you one through Kasea's former east coast distributer AMED (somewhere in GA).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode