Skyhawk 50 / 90 Hop-ups...perfection ! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 09:55 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Skyhawk 50 / 90 Hop-ups...perfection !

It's been many months since I came to this board. I came here in Spet 01 looking for info on mini quads and man did I ever get it ! I researched my butt off and after speaking with Raptor 720, purchased a Skyhawk 50.

My 6 yr old girl couldnt be happier. Her 9 yr old cousin has the Skyhawk 90. After she rode his she wanted her 50 to go faster ( of course). After a complete makeover her 50 now smokes her cousins 90 ( much to his dismay) and she's having a blast.

I FULLY back the Skyhawk. She has rolled this thing off 8' vertical drops, smashed into a few trees and several other things...she rides hard and this little quad hasnt so much as flinched ! Its a rock solid machine. I have met many others at local riding areas who purchased other brands and are not happy with the performance. A few have sold their machines and purchased skyhawks from simply watching my daughter ride her Skyhawk

Raptor720 was kind enough to take the time and help me thru every upgrade on her bike. New 70 cc Cylinder, piston, aftermarket pipe, roller wieghts, Malossi Pulley, Carb mods, K&N air filter, oil injector removal, light kit, pro kill safety switch..sprockets and several other goodies. I also went to AC racing for hot looking 18" aluminum rims and new 18" rubber with wheel spacers. THIS BIKES RIPS ! I also Installed a steering stabilizer ( a must have) and welded a new aluminum brush gaurd on the front which has saved her front end several times.

I have several pictures to share for anyone who interested in checking them out.

Many thanks to Raptor720 for his guidance and patience on this project. ( which isnt over yet )

I'm still waiting for nerfs Raptor !!!!! lol

Hammer1265

01 KTM 250 EXC
02 Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4
01 Kasea Skyhawk 50
01 Kasea Skyhawk 90
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Skyhawk 50 / 90 Hop-ups...perfection !

Your profile?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode