Indoor Flattrack for mini-quads in Texas ! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-05-2003, 06:54 AM
gopro

Indoor Flattrack for mini-quads in Texas !

Feb 15 in Kaufman ,Tx.
So far Michael Brown and his Raptor 80 have been the dominant force but my 9 year old niece on a stock E-Ton Viper 90 is making his life difficult.Once she learns how to pass she is going to check out on the rest of the field.
call: 903 567 4171 for details.
No kasea,dinli,extreme,t-rex or sundiro presence yet,Think you got what it takes?
BY the way,how many mini atv companies have been around for more than 5 years?
Does SHANO work for EXTREME?
Does masterwrench sale kasea?
Is T-rex still in business?
Does dinli and T-REX share parts with only stickers being the difference?
Will kawasaki make their own in the future?
How come I see so many mini-quads every time at the local auction(december saw 270 mini-quads alone) most with the name SUNDIRO or DINLI ?
I wonder how local sundiro/dinli dealers like that...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 10:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Indoor Flattrack for mini-quads in Texas !

No I don't work for Xtreme. Not shure if Master Wrench is a dealer or not , but I think he is. T-Rex is a product of TOP and is made by Dinli for them. have not heard anything about kawasaki makih=ng thier own mini quad.

Now I have a ? for you. What classes are they running at this flat track?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 11:54 AM
gopro

Feb 15 at the RIP Arena in Ola,Tx just outside if Canton.Due to lack of interest by Mini-quad ownwers the ATV class has only had 4 at the first event and 7 at the last one.It is small/and we have a T/T course too.We run Two Oval mains and one T/T to determine overall results.
Originally there was not to be a Quad class but after reading post after post of parents looking for a pla [img]images/graemlins/givemebeer.gif[/img]ce for their kids to race their quads We decided to give it a go.Kids Quads are just that, though had the interest been there I would have liked to have an open mini quad class with no age limit(Much like the xr 50 craze)but again there is just ZERO interest compared to the 50/70-110 and 150 M0Cycle classes which have to have heat races to determine who races in the main event.
It confuses me that the industry sells over 800k quads alone !Yet,quad ownwers still do not seem to buy quads to race but rather to use as a recreational ride.
That's great,but I as a promoter would not even think about having a quad only race .
Are there any TQRA members out there ?Texas Quad Racing Association the website does not work.
Here's to all the mini MFG.'s
roost on !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 09:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

We will be at the dealer show on the 15th, are there any other races after that. We also race the super mini class in the TQRA. They have no problem with having quads only. It takes about all day to run all of the quads, and they are still adding classes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode