Dinli Diamondback 90 or Xtreme Pro 100 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2003, 09:20 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dinli Diamondback 90 or Xtreme Pro 100

changed my mind again i'm sure this will offend some readers but don't like the kasea skyhawk 90 that much .now this is a personal message for shano125 it's obvious you know kids quads very well so here's my ?s.what do you think of the dili diamondback compared to the xtreme pro 100 which by the way sent me confirmation the dealers would have it by the end of jan. i called a dealer when i read your info he had no idea a new 100 pro was coming great info can you e-mail me pictures my address is [email protected] my son has his heart set on the blue-white dinli so what's your opinion on it thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-07-2003, 08:09 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Dinli Diamondback 90 or Xtreme Pro 100

Well I like the Dinli's alot too. Well they both have 96cc engines, but the pro100 will come with a high performance head, reverse, manual choke, anodized belt and fan covers, and a koso kick starter. As far as front suspension is concernd the dinli has the same double clevis design as the kasea (very strong), but the pro100 has wider a arms and better shocks. The rear suspension is where the dinli is behind, but Tommy Trex on www.ATVSOURCE.COM has a long travel solution to this problem. They both have hyd. disk brakes on the rear. Well thats about it. I will send you out the pictures you requested a.s.a.p.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-10-2003, 10:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks shano 125

thanks for the info and the pictures the xtreme looks really good alot like a dinli actually.also got in touch with tommy the trex guru do you have any idea how much the xtreme will be.i've got a price of $1665 for a dinli if i decide to take that.thanks again your very knowledgeable on mini quads
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-11-2003, 09:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: thanks shano 125

I will be at Xtreme on Monday so I will see if they have ever released a price.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2003, 08:12 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: thanks shano 125

The retail price will be close to that of the new Preditor. They will probably be priced from $2100 to $2300 depending on the dealer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode