Kawasaki KFX50 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 04:45 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Kawasaki KFX50

I am curious to hear from kids who have drove the KFX50 and tell me what they think of it.Just curious because i want to purchase one for my niece for x-mas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 09:06 PM
pokie

Re: Kawasaki KFX50

The KFX 50 is the same bike as the Suzuki LT 50. I bought one for my kids (5 and 6 years old 40 to 50 pounds) and all I hear is make it go faster, and honestly I cant blame them. Check thru some of the posts about LT 50 and you'll see what just about everybody has to say. I did preform all of the tips spelled out for me on this post to make my machine preform better, and they worked but if I would have known then what I know now I would have looked at buying a Kasea 50. Seems to be a much better buy all the way around.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 11:10 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I would agree. I have worked the LT50 from top to bottom, in fact, I am the guy that posted the performance mods.

When the dust settles, the Kasea mini 50 is the thing to have. Electric start, CVT trans, auto choke, ability to add lights, suspension, etc. It is superior. The performance mods that apply to the larger SK5 will also work on the mini (except for the pipe).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 08:26 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I agree with Raptor. The Kasea is a much better quad & has electric and kick starting, where the Kawasaki & Suzuki have a pull rope. If you want alot of excersize, following your child & starting the Kaw/Suz every time they kill the engine , that's up to you. The Kasea is reliable & will out-perform the LT & KFX .
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 09:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You might also check out the Eton Viper 40. Same features ase the Kasea but with better suspension.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2002, 05:55 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Personally, My dealers , as well as myself, have all been around E-tons.....and have all been very dissappointed with their reliability, quality, warranties, & parts supply /availability. Anyone considering a KFX 50 or an LT 50 should be looking at the Kasea Skyhawk 50.....not the mini Skyhawk. As far as suspension, E-ton doesn't even compare to Kaseas' .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode