Ah, so ya want to make the PW50 far exceed the suspension design do ya??
Here are some tips:
1. The gear set is from the Yamaha QT50 moped. You need the ring and pinion. Some people say just the pinion but they don't go unless they are a set. Making this change will provide blistering holeshot but limit top speed slightly.
2. Get the 60cc cylinder and piston from the Moto6 Yamaha 60. It bolts on. You can also just get the piston and bore the cylinder.
3. Remove the oil injection and mix
4. Remove the restrictions in the pipe
5. Add a spacer to the cylinder base and remove the equal amount to the top of the cylinder
6. Modify the air cleaner
7. Get a 20mm Kehien PE carb
8. Get a set of YZ60 front forks -- modify to fit.
9. Install a rear shock from a Zuma Scooter.
The list goes on and on.
By the way, I have some new stock front forks if you need them.