kasa50 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 02:22 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

kasa50

i am looking at buying a kasa 50 for my 5 year old son.i cant find a dealer in new york does someone know of any?also is this a good quad to race with out of the box or will i have to do a bunch of mods before he will be competive.he has raced but dirtbikes he wants to switch next season.does anyone know about the lem i have heard i is a great race quad.i have read all the posts had raptor720 is very convincing but it seems like you have to do a great deal of mods to be race worthy.thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 08:07 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: kasa50

Take a stock Kasea 90. Add a pipe, air filter, carb mod, reed petals, rear sprocket, roller weights, lighten the clutch, rims and tires and alter the cylinder compression.

That combo will put you in front of all but the most built machines. It is that simple.

If you want the 50, all the the foregoing applies except I would also suggest a replacement cylinder.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 09:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

thanks raptor but will the 90 be to big for a 5 year old in size not power he his a very good rider he has ben ridig kx60 and i have been told that he can only race a 50 if that is true will he be happy with it or should i keep him racing the bike and get a quad for fun util he is able to ride something bigger is there a dealer in ny thanks i realy value your opion
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 10:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

At 5 get the Skyhawk 50 (full size model). I will suggest the mods and tire combo. When he is ready, we can turn the 50 into a nasty 70 that is class legal -- unlike the sleeved down 90s that are over size for the 70 class.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 08:50 AM
tony1034

99blaster,

Where are you located in New York? If you check out Kasea's website, they have a dealer locater.

I live in Ocean County, NJ. There is a Kasea dealer two minutes up the road from Six Flags Great Adventure (if you know where thats at, or have been there).

LT'S Cream Ridge Equipment
764 Route 537
Cream Ridge, NJ 08514
(609) 758-1545

Tony P.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode