Which Mini-Quad 50cc - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 01:30 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Which Mini-Quad 50cc

I've been looking for a 50cc mini-quad for my 4yr old son and my 6yr old daughter. My 4yr old is 45" tall, and he fits on the Dinli "Dino" mini just fine. Good seat clearance, full range of motion on the handlebars, etc.

My question is this: Which is the best choice between the E--ton, Dinli, and Kasea?

I know there has been a lot of praise for the Kasea on the board, but for the larger-framed 50cc. The smaller one looks completely different. I assume it's build differently as well.

I'm also located in Tulsa, Ok. There aren't alot of choices here. There's a Honda dealer that sells and services the E-ton. There's a LAWNMOWER dealer about 30 miles away that sells the Dinli (not sure about service) and a dealer in town that says he can "get a Kasea", but doesn't plan on having one around to view.

I'd like to stay under $1400 dollars if possible. So... any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 08:21 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Which Mini-Quad 50cc

Well it looks like you have 3 choices. The Dinli has a cool remote kill feature, but does not have any suspension. The Kasea has suspension, but it has a swing arm type front suspension like the raptor 80. The E-ton I have not got to see one of the new vipers, but if it is anything like the old rascal 40 it should be a good machine.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 03:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Which Mini-Quad 50cc

I have the first super mini Kasea 50 atv. It runs the same engine as the full size CVT 50cc atvs instead of the single speed LEM, LT50 style machines. It offers electric start, auto choke, tethers, etc.

I have also owned the LT50 and the LEM. To me the only choice is the Kasea. Mind you it is just a play bike that was not built or intended for racing. I have seen them on sale for about $1000 -- check ebay.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode