2003 Viper 90 vs Kasea Skyhawk 90 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2002, 08:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

2003 Viper 90 vs Kasea Skyhawk 90

My husband and I are having a hard time trying to decide which 90cc to buy for our 9 year old. In comparison, which would be the best & safest for the money? We're in NW Ohio and of course I'm trying to find the best deal possible on a new one since finding a used one is next to impossible. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2002, 01:25 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 2003 Viper 90 vs Kasea Skyhawk 90

We went for the Kasea 90 better looks seemed to handle better i rode both at the dealer
the viper seemed a bit more pepy
the over all construction seemed better on the kasea
plus Trinity Racing has a bunch of aftermarket parts for the quad. we have been racing one for about 4 months and my son loves it. what are the Price diffrences between the two?

Dwayne
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2002, 07:53 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I think the differents wound be hyd. disk brakes vs. drum brakes. I know the older E-tons had trouble with the frame just under the shock mount but this is on a bike that has been raced hard for 2 years. Even the big quads break under those extreme measures. But regardless of what you pick WRH Racing has parts for just about all of the mini's.(251)675-9906
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2002, 08:14 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

we can get a brand new viper 90 2003 for $1650. I think the Kasea is a little bit more
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2002, 09:50 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

We searched long and hard and found for the type of combination riding we would be doing the Viper 90 worked well for our budget and piece of mind. We were down to the LT80 or the Viper. The higher seat height on th eviper would allow longer use and also the rear hyd. brake was a nice feature. The Viper is really zippy. I am a big guy and when I jumped on th ethrottle to bring it up the drive, it wheelied with no problem. That was not overly exciting to me at first as this was my sons first quad, but we turned down the throttle and he just loves it.

Thier is a web site called etonracing.com if you want any hop up items.

Hope this helps.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-19-2002, 02:05 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Turbomitch,

I see you have posted a link to etonracing. If you have not been ripped off by that person, you would make only the second person who even claimed to get a fair deal. I would seriously consider looking elsewhere for parts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode