RAPTOR 720 / TRINITY & KASEA - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 12:03 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

RAPTOR 720 / TRINITY & KASEA

Thank you 720. Raptor 720 helped me so much with all the questions I had. He answered all my questions timely and gave good information. I was undecided about the brand of quad to purchase for my son and after researching through the information available and talking with 720, I chose to purchase a Kasea 90. I got a great deal on a new Kasea and he hooked me up with Trinity Racing. I can't thank him enough for taking the time to help me. But I wanted to let everyone know that 720 is a knowledgeable person who is concerned about kids safety. I would encourage anyone with questions about your kids, quads, performance and safety to send an e-mail.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 09:15 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: RAPTOR 720 / TRINITY & KASEA

Thank you!!! I will add that I am really not in it for the money. I just want to see the youth ATV scene move forward. There is no reason why we can't have our kids on a reasonably priced performance mini that is safe. My thought was that if the youth mini was "better" that what is currently available, more kids would want to ride them and parents might not be so interested in putting their 8 year old on a 500cc alcohol Banshee as their "next" machine. I think my thoughts are also shared by Trinity.
From my track experience, it is clear that a slightly modified youth mini is actually safer than a stock mini. The extra power is used (properly) to help pilot the machine. Watch for a slight mod and a stocker on a track -- you will see what I mean.

Thanks again.
Jon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode