kasea 90 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-25-2002, 09:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

kasea 90

Just purchased a Kasea 90 for my daughter after reading many posts on this site. I am interested in a twist throttle conversion if it is available. I did a lot of homework on this purchase due to her age. In my opinion, if you can find a distributor in your area for Kasea, BUY ONE!!! There is no comparison between the Kasea, and polaris,t-rex,etc.,etc. Kasea is by far superior in suspension, performance, safety, and is very user friendly for the smaller kids. Hats off to Kasea/Standard motors for a very well designed youth ATV. Thanks Raptor720 for your unbiased opinions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-27-2002, 06:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: kasea 90

Well, they arn't exactly unbiased. I am biased toward Kasea (after comparing all of the other models for myself).
Let me know when you want more power, I have every tip and trick in the book to make that Kasea a really fun machine for years to come.
On the twist throttle, I heard people have been using the Honda XR70 twist and cable. I know of another guy who used a big bike twist. My objection to that rig is that the entire throttle is 1/4 turn of the bar. There is no fine throttle control.
If the thumb throttle is too stiff, I recommend removing the oil injection and replacing the dual throttle cable with a single to the carb only. That will SUBSTANTIALLY reduce thumb pressure. Our local kids love this setup.
Jon

[email protected]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-26-2002, 07:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I baught my Daughter the thumb extension and it worked great. I assume your daughters thumb is getting tired. My daughter has and e-ton 50 she is 5 and her thumb would die out after and hour. The thumb extension works great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-27-2002, 10:52 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

WRH Racing at (251)675-9906 has oil injection eliminator kits for your quad as well as high performance parts. Give Billy a call he would be glad to help you with anything.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2002, 01:43 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

My son had a problem with the thumb also, so i went down
to the local bike shop picked up a twist and then had a guy make a cable to fit the bike works great and I have had no complaints from my son ,he was used to a twist from the Lem we had we put a stock KTM 50cc twist and cable on that worked great
Dwayne
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode