CT Racing LT-50 Pipe - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2002, 12:01 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

CT Racing LT-50 Pipe

For those of you interested CT racing Make a pipe for the LT-50. I talked to Allen Knowles it cost about 199.00. Its suppose to make a big differance. The Lt's don't register on the dino, so there is no numbers. Graydon handmakes there pipes, there also 199.00, but if you want a spark arrester its another 78.00. Their pipes sell fast, and there hand made thats why the delivery problems. So go forth and prospear. Please keep me informed of any advances in Lt performace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2002, 07:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: CT Racing LT-50 Pipe

Is a spark arrestor necessary on a 50cc bike?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-11-2002, 01:58 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

If you ride on and US Parks or Forest lands, you need a spark arrestor. Many states also have the same requirements. The stock exhaust is all that you need for the LT50. Remember, it is a machine that either does not have any suspension (pre-2000) or has questionable suspension after 2000. How fast do you really want your 4-6 year old to go? If you want performance, get a Kasea 50.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-13-2002, 07:34 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Raptor720

We get the picture, "buy a Kasea 50"

That's not going to happen. I think $2k a year is enough for the 6 year old. I don't know where you live, but in the sand here in Florida wheel speed is necessary just to get moving. We are never on a moto-x track. I am not going to drop another three or four thousand dollars on a youth atv this year. We have decided to make the best of what we've got.

If I can find someone to make an aftermarket performance product for my kid's bike, I will buy it. As I've stated in previoius posts, I am disappointed in the lack of options at the 50cc level.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode