LT 50 Pipe - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Youth ATV For discussion of all youth ATV's 125cc and smaller.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-29-2002, 11:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

LT 50 Pipe

I just found out CT racing makes a pipe for the LT 50. I don't know anything about the performance. Anyone have info? I know CT has been doing 2 stoke performance for fullsize quads and is good at it. I talk to them tomorrow a post what they say, for those interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 12:11 AM
sandjunkie

Re: LT 50 Pipe

Let me know what you find out at both CT and Graydon Proline. This is what I have been looking for to add some ponies to the little machine. Do you have the newer LTA50?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 12:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Ya I have the 2002. Trying to find aftermarket parts is like looking for a cure for cancer. No one advertizes. I found out about CT by dumb luck. I'm also going to try an open up the intake alittle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-30-2002, 09:21 AM
sandjunkie

I hear that man. I just bought my sons lt 50 on saturday. A buddy of mine that has one for his son is going to help me with the restrictor plates. He says if you take off the intake and heat the restrictor plate with a torch, the intake restrictor will pop right out. Then I want to put a pipe on so my little guy will smoke his little guy in a friendly drag.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 08:08 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Try a company called the powerpros in southern california. They make a very nice pipe for the lt 50.The pipe and silencer are one piece.For around $200 you can have a chrome pipe with aluminum silencer delivered to your house.It looks trick too.try www.thepowerpros.com They do not list this pipe, you have to call them.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-06-2002, 08:18 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Search prior posts. I setout the basic mods for the Lt50. Good luck. Remember, you will quickly exceed the limitations of the suspension with just a few engine mods. I suggest you save your $$ and purchase a CVT style mini 50 or 90 when additional power is needed.
P.S. A pipe will just make that little mini objectionable to your friends and neighbors -- keep it quiet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode