1974 Husky Ignition Problems
1974 Husky 250 WR with points. I am getting some voltage spikes from magneto when I crank it over measured with an old Simpson analog meter. There is very little voltage from the coil to the sparkplug, enough to feel with the finger but not enough to spark a plug. Anyone have any trouble shooting ideas of voltage/amp spikes? It might be too quick/short to accurately measure. How about sources for purchase of either a condenser or a replacement coil? Visually everything looks good, but it has a few years on it. Thanks for any help.