looking for some older dirtbikes50-80-100-125cc - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Vintage Dirtbikes Discussion of all things on Vintage Dirtbikes manufactured in 1980 or earlier.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-21-2007, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

looking for some older dirtbikes50-80-100-125cc

vandiver2941 at earthlink.net or three 3 six 280 850zero
hopefully in nc or close by.

Not asking to be given these just good prices please.
Looking for a cheap two stroke that wouldnt take too much to get going. or 4 stroke I guess it dont really matter but the twos are faster. I am fixing these bikes and donating them to a home for troubled boys. My son Phillip is there, he is 13 and this place is really doing him some good. I was talking to the guy that runs this place and he rides also but has never had the money or the oportunity to let the kids ride. when you have 8 other boys besides your own 3 children the money dont go far! they asked us for $250 when we first brought Phillip down there so they could buy him the clothes they wanted him to wear and for purchasing his personal hygene items while he is there, Other than that these people live off of donations form churches and craft projects that the kids do. I have already donated 2 bikes a kawasaki KD80( I got from 99ncxj) Thanks!!! and a honda XR100. any riding gear that you may have cheap or would like to donate would be apreciated by these boys!!! I am NOT fixing and reselling these bikes these ARE DONATED to the boys home! any good leads on a small dirt bike would be appreciated! I know there are a hundred of these things laying arround garages and barns that are in the way I just need help finding them!
Thanks
Darrin Vandiver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode