purchasing new toy- a little help? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Utility/4x4 ATVs All discussions of Utility and 4x4 ATV's, quads, four-wheelers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-08-2006, 07:24 PM
woodcrafter

purchasing new toy- a little help?

Howdy! I've not had a 4 wheeler since my 87 Warrior... that was sold in 92. I'm interested in the Grizz 650, maybe the King Quad, or the Brute Force 650, or finally the Polaris Sportsman. I read in other posts a little about these and others, it seems the Grizz is preffered by most... what about Big Green? Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-13-2006, 03:03 PM
woodcrafter

Re: purchasing new toy- a little help?

After a bit of searching around, I'v found an 06 brute Force 750 with winch and plow installed, for $7800. What do you think? That includes tax, dealer prep... all bells and whistles.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2006, 07:26 PM
biteme

Town & Country in Hamburg NJ is selling new 95's for under $6k with winch. 973-875-2111 ask for Cindy. They have a bunch of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2006, 05:18 PM
woodcrafter

95's???? What year is it where you are? I bought my 06' 750 with plow, winch, tax, tags, and registration for 7600. I'm happy.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 07:52 PM
mlc840

we just checked out the brute force 750. the reason we didnt buy it was because when if you need to back up in 4 wheel drive, you have to let it roll forward 4+ feet to get 4 wheel drive engaged. you can get a dvd from the different shops that tell about them. we bought the polaris sportsman 800 instead. we have a 700 sportsman and a yamaha 350 bruin. they're both great, but so far have had no trouble out of the yamaha, but have the 700. still wouldnt trade it, though. we know 2 people who have the brute force 650 and love it. i do know the sportsmans can take alot. and have independent suspension. hope this helps a little.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode