New Outlander 800 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Utility/4x4 ATVs All discussions of Utility and 4x4 ATV's, quads, four-wheelers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-24-2005, 09:33 AM
jefflesh

New Outlander 800

Well, just to let everyone know, my wonderful wife surprised me with an Bombardier Outlander 800. All I have to say is wow, this is one heck of a machine. It is very fast and has a very nice ride. The week before I bought it I rode my brothers Polaris Sportsman 800. I really didn't like the Polaris, it seemed to wander a little bit going down the road under a light acceleration, and it just did not feel as stable as I would have thought. His Sportsman has a plow on it and I am sure that this had something to do with it. Another thing I did not like about the Polaris is it felt really heavy and was difficult to turn. Furthermore, I did not like the big bulky front end, made it look front heavy. The Outlander on the other hand seems to steer much easier and has that seat of the pants thrill when you hit the gas. This spring we are going to take our machines to Arkansas and ride them through the Ozarks, should be a lot of fun.

Take care everyone and marry Christmas!

Sincerely,

Jeff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-27-2005, 09:10 PM
DeepBlue

Re: New Outlander 800

hey Jeff congratulations on your Outlander. I would have gone with the Rincon but I am definitoy curious about the Outlander so keep us posted.

If you have any info about riding trips in the Ozarks i would appreciate it if you would share it on here.

Take care Jeff and ride safe

-Steve
post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-17-2006, 10:31 PM
BRPBigbore

Re: New Outlander 800

My Wife baught me one for my Birthday. Must be the gift of the year.I think she just didn't want to here me anymore. She did me real good though. I sit on an Outlander 800 Max XT with a 60" County plow. And you are right, it does have the power to prove it's self. Enjoy yours Jeff and safe riding.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode