Which is best for you Sportsman, Rincon,...? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Utility/4x4 ATVs All discussions of Utility and 4x4 ATV's, quads, four-wheelers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-02-2004, 11:01 PM
LaMigraTx

Which is best for you Sportsman, Rincon,...?

Well Group 8 report has been completed for the following machines 639cc through 694cc Group 8- (Arctic Cat 650 H1:641cc, Rincon 650:649cc, Traxter 650 cvt:644cc, Grizzly 660:660cc, Sportsman 700 EFI:683cc, Sportsman 700:683cc). The turn out was great and I am now moving on too Group 6 review. I posted a fair and balanced review of the above machines, and the point was to provide as much information as possible for an individual to pick the best machine for their riding style. I realize all our needs are different so each of us pick a machine that suits us best, its does not mean one machine is better than the other, the point is that you are happy with your machine. When I first bought my two machines, I just bought the two top of the line models Honda and Yamaha had in 02 and did not consider a lot of things. So in a little over two years I have learned a lot, and just wanted to make sure people buy the right machine for their riding style. Too see the results goto my site its in my signature block or profile, and goto “Equipment Evaluations” and its called “Group 8 Comparison Review ” Thanks for participating.

I am thinking about adding more reviews from individuals that want to submit them who own these machines. If you have a good review of any of the above machines please email it to me, and I will post it in the “Rider’s Review” section. I already collected a bunch of them from all over the internet and have posted them under the individual machine reviews. Thanks once again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode