10" wheels on Blaster axle-Which hubs? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Utility/4x4 ATVs All discussions of Utility and 4x4 ATV's, quads, four-wheelers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 02:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

10\" wheels on Blaster axle-Which hubs?

I am in the middle of building "Quadzilla", a 93 Yamaha Timberwolf with a 79 Suzuki GS550 engine. The motor is installed and running, and I have converted the rear swingarm and axle setup over to one from a 2001 Blaster. The Blaster axle did not have wheel hubs when I got it. The Timberwolf came with 10" rims all around, and I would like to keep it that way. I was told that all Blasters had 8" rear wheels, but I have heard that there are different hubs (Banshee?)to fit 10" wheels to this axle. Does anyone know what I need to be looking for? Or will I be stuck with running 8's? And no, the T'wolf hubs won't fit the axle....
Thanks!
John
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-09-2003, 10:54 AM
Warrior00

Re: 10\" wheels on Blaster axle-Which hubs?

well 1st u have to find a set of hubs that have the same bolt pattern as the twolf tires and that will fit a blaster axle. other wise get some 10' rims that have the same bolt pattern as the blaster hubs.. i would recommend getting a set of banshee hubs the bolt pattern because the raptor shee and warrior all have the same bolt pattern and the blater has a differnent one but some hondas have the blaster pattern
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-11-2003, 06:16 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: 10\" wheels on Blaster axle-Which hubs?

use the Blaster hubs. you can get used ones at 870-458-2939, Harber's Cycle Salvage. ask for Dennis. the bolt pattern is 4 on 100mm . ITP makes 10" rims with this bolt pattern.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2010, 04:07 AM

i just swapped my blaster hubs to warrior hubs because of bolt pattern. i also tried to search anything besides 8" rims.
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode