Lincoln Weld Pak 100HD Wire Feed Welder - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Tools and Fabrication Forum for discussing the latest tools or fabrication methods for the Off-Road vehicle owner.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

Lincoln Weld Pak 100HD Wire Feed Welder

Iím upgrading to a bigger welder.

What I have is the Lincoln 100 I bought for about $375.00 and I upgraded it to a MIG welder for another $110.00 so I have about $480.00 in it.

I would like to sell it for $300.00 obo I will ship it but that would be extra I will be also listing it on E-bay next week so if anyone wants it let me know.

This does not include the 150cu (6" dia. x 4' tall) tank if you need the tank i will sell it also but it will be $160.00 extra plus shipping.

Also I will accept payments (for about a month ) but I will keep the welder until paid in full. Sorry to be this way but hope you understand. Below is info collected from Home Depot and Lincoln on the welder

I have installed the MIG gas solenoid valve inside the unit. It will come with the unit plus all gauges and hoses. It will also come with a brand spanking new hand held helmet if you want it. I have welded 3/8Ē with it and have had no problems with anything holding.
I Have welded several SPOA. Nerf bars power steering stuff. To be blunt if you have seen me post it I have welded it with the welder. and it is great if you want portability it takes 16amps you could get and inverter and bring it on the trails. I have hauled it to Tellico with the MIG stuff attached and rewelded someoneís shock mounts on the trail. You could do this in flux core much easier and with out the bottle.

The reason Iím selling it is my father-in-law wants the build a trailer from scratch and I donít want to stick weld to whole job. So this week I will be getting a new Lincoln 175 it will be a 220v welder.

Lincoln Electric
Weld Pak 100HD Wire Feed Welder
Model K2189-1
Internet Catalog #166034
Store SKU#276977

Versatility, value and dependable performance are the hallmarks of this terrific wire feed welder from Lincoln Electric. You'll be welding with gasless, flux-cored wire on light gauge mild steel in no time - everything you need is right in the box! The Weld-Pak 100HD has 30-100 amps welding output and welds up to 1/4 inch steel. The welder plugs into a 115V (15 amp) outlet. The unit is compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use. The Weld-Pak 100HD comes with a 3 year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on the gun and cable).

Price: $325.00 (current price)

SPECS

∑ Internet ID: 166034
∑ Brand: Lincoln Electric
∑ Manufacturer: Lincoln Electric
∑ Model #: K2189-1
∑ Flux-cored Gas Shielded: .025 to .035"
∑ Flux-cored Self Shielded Wire Utilized: .035"
∑ Output Polarity: 25-135A DC
∑ Power Requirement: 115/1/60
∑ Rated Output: 88/18/20%
∑ UPC CODE: 015082781327
∑ Welding Capacities: Welds up 1/4 in. mild steel

Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit

List Price:113.00 (USD)
K586-1 Deluxe Adjustable Gas Regulator and Hose Kit
Accommodates CO2, Argon or Argon-blend gas cylinders. Includes a cylinder pressure gauge, dual scale flow gauge and 4.3 ft. (1.3mm) gas hose. Internal gas solenoid valve,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-20-2004, 04:08 PM

Re: Lincoln Weld Pak 100HD Wire Feed Welder

whoops! i'll pm this message instead.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode