Bfg 37 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Tire Tips, What Works Best One of the most-talked-about subjects on our Boards; applies to all makes and models.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 05:57 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Bfg 37

Anyone know a source for BFG's new 37" tires?

Man, I want these so bad. I think it's the perfect size. I can't find anyone who sells them though.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-04-2001, 09:03 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: BFG 37\" mud tires

Try 4wheelparts.com
I know they have the new BFG muds, (KM), in 35. However, they had to be shipped from the Florida wherehouse. I'm sure they can order them anyway.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2001, 10:54 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've heard bad things about 4 wheel parts, but I looked to see if they carried these new tires. They do in 37x12.5R17 size. 17" wheels?? I wonder if that's the only size BFG is going to make. The killer though is the price, something like $320... no way.. I had to look twice to make sure I read the price right.

After looking some more it seems many other brands are coming out with 37" tires. Some 37" swampers would be OK and I think they even have a radial but it might be for 17" wheels too.

There might be problems with making a radial tire that large and that's why they are for 17" wheels. Less sidewall height.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-05-2001, 12:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I just checked the http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com site and the new tire size is 37 12.5 on a 17". That is the only size made. So, they don't make a 37 KM for 15".
I believe you can get an SSR in 37 15. Thats a nice tire and will be cheaper then a 17". The reason the BFG was so expensive is because of 17" rim size. The SSR will be just as expensive in 17"
I just put 35" BFG KM's on my Bronco. Loveem.. Haven't got stuck yet
Good luck

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode