Wild Country RVT Tires - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Tire Tips, What Works Best One of the most-talked-about subjects on our Boards; applies to all makes and models.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2000, 09:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Wild Country RVT Tires

I just got some Wild Country RVT tires. They are mud tires. I don't have any friends who have them and I was wondering if anybody has these or how they like them.
Mike

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2000, 09:44 PM
Drew K1500

Re: Wild Country RVT Tires

I have never owned them but when I lived in Georgia they were extremely popular. Apparently they would wear very slowly and worked through the southern muck and mud pretty well. And also they were less expensive than the name brand tires. I dont think that you can go wrong with these.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-07-2000, 11:48 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i have a set of 33s they wear great have around 30000 on them and still have better then half tread. but i paid around 200 a tire. they do good in mud but slime up if you dont keep them spinnig fast. there great in snow. only tires better that i have had were swaps by tsl. however they sucked on the road and wore out very fast.

If it has tits or tires it will give you trouble.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2000, 05:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

ive got em and LOVE em. this is the 3rd set on my truck, had some on my old s10 and my dad has em on his tahoe. they are very popular down here in florida lots of people i know have em. excellent tire - very cheap and they last forever. i have never had a problem off-road. they have performed great in all the sand and mud ive been through. i promise you will love em!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Mike ~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode