Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I would like to say thanks to Junior and Eric for throwing a great run together. Even though we traveled 10hrs south from Canada to get there and not wheel our LWB I was able to ride with a few other people and have a lot of fun. Next year I will be back but with a 25hr trip from Northren Canada to attend this run.

I hope this run can become my yearly trip as Moab is just a little to far away now. I urge anyone that can attend next year please do as it is a lot of fun.

Thanks for a great time

Hamish

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never mind about that, I found out where it was and there is no way I am driving all the way there from New-Brunswick Canada in a Zuk. Would really like too but.....

·
Registered
282 Posts
We drove from Kelowna B.C. to just west of Portland Oregon in a LWB Sammy with SPOA and a 1600c.c.

Dedicated to the restoration and care of the North American Rhino

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there any info on this event over the NET or do you know of the dates and other good stuff one needs to know! Thanks in advance!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to look at the website and was looking at the events and there doesn't seemed to be any info on an event in NH during the FALL :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.