Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone dealt with these guys over the phone? I've called 3 times and gotten a machine twice(the first call went through but I didn't have a CC# on me so I had to call back). Is this normal for them? You would think that if they were that busy they could hire someone to answer the phone. The worst part is they are the only peoply I know that have the adapter I need. Guess I'm just gonna have to wait for them to call back.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Jimmy check your private messages. Dont tell him where you got the number, though. Hahaha, ahhh what the hell, you can tell him I gave it to you.
His name is Greg, he is a hard man to get a hold of.

Jeff
89 YJ
Wow, you can get a nice tan on your arms, from welding with no shirt on.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
If they are that hard to get hold of just to order something ,think how hard it must be to get through if you have problems ?

Ray
Learn to let go of what does not serve you ,but forces you to serve it
why does everyone ask if I am gonna paint it ?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The problems I can live with but the jeep is my only vehicle right now and I start a new job on monday so I wont have access to the company service truck any more. All that is left is this adapter and the exhaust(which I cant do until the clutch slave cylinder is moved)

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Check your private messages again.

Jeff
89 YJ
Wow, you can get a nice tan on your arms, from welding with no shirt on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.