Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have a print with dimentions for a mounting bracket to mount a york compressor
on a AMC 304 motor? I'am to JEEP to buy the mounting kit and would like to practice my shop skills anyway.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The factory brackets were all aluminum castings. Some aftermarket A/C kits had steel plate brackets. Neither will be easy to replicate at home. I'd hit the local self serve wrecker and look for an old V8 AMC car or Jeep to get one cheap.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Bill,.....I consider myself the world's greatest fabricator, but we went the wrecking yard route on this particular issue. A fellow Jeeper from Reno NV was nice enough to get REAL greasy pulling a set of brackets off a car in the local salvage yard and sent them to us for less that what they would have cost me in gas, oxy, wire, time and material./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.