Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YJon can\'t afford new parts...

Ok... just a little venting:

I FINALLY finished my taxes. Thanks to my wife's new occupation, we made 18.34% more income in 1999 than we did in 1998. Sounds great, right? /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Read on...

Thanks to the wonderful government: we have to pay 33.33% MORE taxes this year than we did in 1998. 33%! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? By her getting a better job, making more $, we actually now make LESS than we did in 1998!?/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif Go F'ing figure.

What ever happened to "By the people, and for the people"... Any one have an island I can buy and start my own country? Only Jeepers, Jeepchicks and babyjeeps are allowed....

http://www.obsessiveoffroad.com
If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything...

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Re: YJon can\'t afford new parts...

Don.t ever fix your house up.. the State home evulation taxes will go up. We're a society/country gone mad where productivity/socialablity/religiousity is punished, not rewarded. Do a little review of Hebrew and Old Anglo-Saxon Law to find out where our founding fathers got their ideas for the Greatest Nation the world has EVER seen. It's time to get back to those ideals, solid family values and truths.

Be part of the solution, not the problem. Take your little part of America back from those who seek the USA to be "Just Like every other part of the world." Wouldn't it be better if they were just like us?

You're in a war for the hearts and minds of man. It's a war of words and ideas, and truth will eventually win, but the cost will be greater if you don't enlist. Remember, no success can comensate for failure in the home, and failure to keep this nation great is failure to help your family, your wives and your children and grandchildren. God will only preserve you if you all get to the polls and strike a vote for truth, interigty and conscience.

Drive your Jeeps to the polling places and vote the scums that represent you falsely out of office. Walk there if you have to! Our once great nation stands on the brink of ruin and it will only take a small shove to push it into the oblivion of history. I'll not tell you how to vote. that is what your conscience is for. Let it stand as your guide...

It's odd, ain't it, how that still small voice that keeps us safe. You've ALL heard that voice on the trails ( Don't turn there! Stay away from that rock! Put that part in the Fix Kit! ). This is the same still small voice that guided millions of Americans who have gone before us to make this nation not just great, but great and free. It's when we stop listening to that still small voice that we loose our way and our families and nation stands in danger.

Be a MAN. Make the name of your wife, your childrens names, and your nations name sacred on you lips! Stand up and protect them! Act like the MEN you are! Only slaves grovel. True MEN stand up and are counted worthy as holders of truth. They exercise thier rights. Again, be a MAN! It's said that real men drive Jeeps, but the Greatest MAN saves his family and country first.. only then is there's time for the Jeep. God Bless America, it's people, and you and your family.

Good Jeepin'

Larry

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Re: YJon can\'t afford new parts...

/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Jon....I'm not a bit reluctant to tell you how to vote. Just go to the polls and vote every damned democrap out of office....it's the ONLY chance this country has to survive/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif And one more thing......go to http://www.anxietycenter.com/gore35.htm.....down load what you see when you click on the dirtbag, make a kazillion copies and give them to EVERYBODY you see!....Oh...I forgot to tell you...Scumbag-in-chief spent 50 MILLION dollars on his recent trip to Pakiland and Hinduville which was a complete and total DISASTER. Just an expensive spring break for daughter-of-scumbag-in-chief. Those were YOUR dollars, by the way./wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif Get mad!/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif Vote Republican, or kiss this country goodby!

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.