Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a set of YJ rims, preferably aftermarket. 4 will do in 15x7 or 15x8. In the massachussettes area unless you are willing to ship.
thanks
Jim

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jim, I have 4 stock steel 15x7 YJ rims. I got new rims/tires today/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif and I'd be happy to sell them to you... I don't know how much shipping is from CA, but my dad lives in MA (doesn't do you much good)... /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

Let me know how much you'd pay @ [email protected] I have NO idea what a fair price is... anybody?

Another Jeepgeek!
Jon YJ94

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My buddy has some aftermarket rims that used to be on his YJ. They are in excellent shape. They are 15x8 and I think they are aluminum. I will ask him tomorrow. I don't know what brand they are. He is looking to get rid of them to finance snowboarding equipment. He is hoping to get $150 bucks. He lives near DC. He would definately ship but I don't know if he would pay for it. I will have him shoot some pics if you are interested. Later

Bakes
83 CJ-8

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.