Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i don't think so.. I'd still drive it home for laughs

Give me some fresh air, and give me that farm, give me some time with you in my arms, cause I'm gonna feed my soul, where the black top ends...

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
New tub, new front end, new rool bar. Back on the trail.

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
That illustrates the difference between rock hopping and rock crawling.
Crawling is easier on U joints too! /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Note: Quick wits and a quick plunge of the clutch petal can save your a$$ from and endover in that type of situation. From the glow of his tail lights you can see the guy had is foot frozen to the brake petal when his left foot would have done him a lot more good ...

JAF
http://www.monsterslayer.com/jeep

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep, that roll bar did do it's job, Hope mines that strong if not stronger if anything dows ever happen. I don't even think getting on the clutch wouldv'e saved him after that nose was in the air like that. His lazy passenger could've shifted some weight to the front instead of chillin and posing for pictures. But hey, even that might not have helped out the throttle happy dude. Oh well

Give me some fresh air, and give me that farm, give me some time with you in my arms, cause I'm gonna feed my soul, where the black top ends...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts