Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take me little steps off the sides of my 94 YJ Sahara and put on nerf bars and rocker guards, but if I take off the step then the front flare comes to a flat at the point where it used to connect with the step.. I been looking, but can't find any little extensions that make the flares look clean... any ideas where I can find something like this, I saw them on one of the Jeeps in 4WDHW catalog, but none were listed for sale....

Steve

1994 YJ Sahara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Steve,

In the fall/winter 99 catalog of 4wdh the extension's are on page 50, top right hand corner. They are 16.75 ea., extension clips are 1.25 ea.

driver side part # 55007317
passenger side part # 55007316
extension clip (2 needed) # 6030441

Hope that helps!
rlm93yj

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... I'm an idiot.. I didn't look hard enough to see the little guys tucked away in the fold of the page /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif... I'm going to be taking my steps off soon to see how bad the steps marred the paintjob... I'm putting on rocker guards anyways...

We'll see how well my girlfriend can get in El Jeepo with no steps... hehe /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Steve

1994 YJ Sahara

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ahhh yes, the girlfriend in a skirt gettin in the lifted jeep thing, a very enjoyable event... /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.