Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif I just noticed that I am at post number 2004!/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Man, I've got to resist getting drawn into these long. off-topic discussions./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifThis is ridiculous./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

G

·
Dave,

Yep, I can remember, almost like yesterday, when you were at 1000 (and you thought that was alot) now you're twice as old /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.

Bird /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
And you were giving us poor farmers a hard time about having too much free time... I'm still down under 200!

Evolution of tools: stone, hammer, wrench, socket, impact, really big hammer, blue wrench.

· Registered
6,784 Posts
I noticed I just rolled over 600 to other day.
I never thought I'd have that much to say, especally online...

"I Have The Body Of A God... Buddha"

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif Oh.....My....Gosh! I hadn't checked you lately TEX...SHEESH! 3030 is a heap o' postin'. Not to mention what you may have posted to help out the guys over on the FS GM BBS. /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave
Quadra-Trac modified by the crack moonguy/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif transfer case team.

G

·
Fortunately Dave, that 3030 includes all ORC posts, FS GM, Downsize GM, Ford, Toy, Jeep, Mud Racing etc., Land Use, etc. I think you're still way ahead of me on this forum though!/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

TEX

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Got Mud?
G.U.M.B.O. Mud Racing

G

·
I think you are all missing the point here.......We are spending WAY too much time on this BBS...just think of all the time you could have spent working on the jeep....fixing the house...talking to the wife..............um...never mind, spending time here can be a good thing............

John......southern CA
84CJ7, 3"lift, 32"BFG, 4.10's, ARB Locker, Solid Axle's, Durabak

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif John's right....if it were not for this board we would have had our Jeep on the road by now. Of course we would have had VERY few worthwhile upgrades, because we would not have KNOWN about the upgrades. Plus, we would never have gotten through the smog jungle without the help we got from this board, both in parts and advice./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave

· Registered
13,180 Posts
I've created a monster! Dave, Dave, Take JeepChick out for dinner tonight.... look at all the time you've lost with her...Dave, Dave, she must be so sad! 2004 Posts... hummm.... a new milestone... I'll be looking foward to the march onto 3000! Congradulations to you Condolences to JeepChick!

Good Jeepin'

Larry

· Registered
6,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif THAT'S RIGHT!!!! it was LEVE that gave me the address of this forum!/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Hmmm.....I'll bet there is plenty of times that he wishes that maybe he had kept still/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gifThere is ONE TIME OF DAY when Jeepchick always asks me: "Don't you have somebody you can post to on the Jeep page?/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Hint...hint.." and that is when the national news is on. She would rather watch the news WITHOUT my comments/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif......gee, I wonder why?/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.