Off Roading Forums banner

xfer case linkage

325 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  dohertyr
The shift lever for my 88 xj gets stuck because of ware and rust. I think I should replace it but having problem
finding a kit. I would assume you would look for xfer case shift linkage, or is the rod under the jeep with the nut called something else. is there an adjustment some where else. richie
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.