Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,..

It is X-mas here already!

BlueJay
93 YJ with upgrades (and it is Blue!)

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Yes, and don't wear it out before we get it./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif My moonguy team/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif is expecting a big party and lots of gifts./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahh Just about to sit down for X-mas lunch/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif! No alcohol though [sad]

I'll leave you some crumbs /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif, Enjoy your presents (surely not Jeep related /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif and your meals and Merry X-mas! (is it white where you are?)

BlueJay

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif We don't have any snow; there is none in the forcast, and the entire county is in a financial free fall because of it. The ski areas and the related businesses are in major crisis because of no snow. It's not good. PLUS...the snowpack is next season's irrigation water/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif and we are wondering what we will be using to water crops./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Santy Claws did bring Jeepchick a few odds and ends for the CJ SNOJEEP project. Maybe that's why it hasn't snowed....I don't have the SNOJEEP ready to go yet./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snow???

You mean Mammoth Mountaian is with out Snow? Bummer, but then again I wasn't going to skiiiiiing (no how to spell skiiiiiiiing just don't know when to stop /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif) I thought that had snow practically year around. Although when you go and have a look at Monolake, This has dropped 10s of feet in the last fifty years!

All this water and nothing to drink (not even Sherry /wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

BlueJay

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.