Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok my 4 whellin bros i will give this bad boy a try . I wasnt to fond of yj,tj either but some of em dont look or mud that bad .. I guss I like old and proven.. like my 77 CJ-5 w/ sm blk chevy v/8 t-150..frame up restro job that i just finnished here in the great southern states.. lodes of good gear on it lift, motor, etc.etc MUD HARD OR GO HOME

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Re: wow..it\'s OK!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif I know what you mean, Ed, I'm a product of the fifties, and well.....sometimes I want them back and then I think: "Wait a minute, we didn't have this..or that.., and radios barely worked, and cars didn't always start, and front end suspension in pickups was a joke, and so on."...it's a trade-off Ed. I wish Eisenhower was in the White House instead of the dirtbag, but I sure like drivin' my '97 Grand Cherokee, so I guess I can't have it both ways. I hate to admit it, but the new TJs ARE the most capable out-of-the-box Jeeps ever made. Harry B could have bought anything he wanted, yet chose a TJ as the basis of his Ultimatejeep. Once you get to know it, there is a lot of capability built into this new BBS./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif I was just wondering, Ed; is it legal to eat a taco below the Mason-Dixon line?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif I met a guy who knew a guy whose cousin once visited Dixie./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif

CJDave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's mud? All we got around here is rock.

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.