Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to a guy at Interco Tires today about the possibility of making a wider Bogger in a 38 inch size, 38x15 to be exact. He gave me this email and told me that anyone interested should send a short message to it because the emails get passed around at the meetings and such. So would everyone take a few seconds to send this email to Interco about making a 38x15 Bogger? (Just copy and paste it) I and many others would greatly appreciate it.

Email: [email protected]

Message: I think you should make a Super Swamper Bogger in a 38x15, I feel many recreational Off-Roaders would benefit from a Bogger of this size. Any future plans on this?

Thank You,
Your Name
City, State

Thanks Alot

-Ryan

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
the 39.50x18.50 bogger is already badass, and stays below the 40" limit of most competion requirements.
I know guys who have been running the 39.50 beast for years. They are one of the baddest offroad tires on the planet, and have absolutely no down side, other than cost....In fact I need to buy me a set of them. Anyone want to buy a kidney,...uhhhhhh,...sensibly used.

Jeff
89 YJ
(sensibly altered for occasional off road use)
Vision without Action, is a Daydream. Action without Vision is a Nightmare.

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
Something that I've been curious about. Why is the 39.5" $120 more than the 38" bogger? It just seems like a big jump in price for a little size difference? Is there something different in the construction of the two?

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Compare the two side by side, and you will no longer be, at a loss for the explanation.
They could make (2) 38.50x11 boggers from the matereial of (1) 39.50x18 Bogger. They dont even look like they are in the same family.

Jeff
89 YJ
(sensibly altered for occasional off road use)
Vision without Action, is a Daydream. Action without Vision is a Nightmare.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is no wider sized bogger in the 37-38 range and the 39 jumps to a huge 18 inches. There isnt a happy medium there, and there is a downside if you dont run a competition and are just looking for tires that work well with your lift on the trails.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
913 Posts
BogginChevy, Ill help you out.. Ill send in the request.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
89 FSJ - 6-inch Rustys kit, XTerrains 33"S
87 YJ - 5" of lift33BFG's on the way. ARB snorkel. Borla Header.
48 CJ2A - DOA.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Email sent... love to help.

JR

The road is calling, Ignore it!!
There is life after asphalt.

·
Registered
913 Posts
W.C., you have to understand that we are not just submitting emails to help BogginChevy out. We are doing this to help out the future peoples that want a good inbetween tire size..
~Thanks,

=-Ben
94 ZJ - Work Commuter.
89 FSJ - 6-inch Rustys kit, XTerrains 33"S
87 YJ - 5" of lift33BFG's on the way. ARB snorkel. Borla Header.
48 CJ2A - DOA.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts